Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS We prefer to work with lodgers whom have made reservations in advance. To hold reservations, we require a 50% deposit within 48 hours of booking. All one-night reservations are to be paid in FULL before arrival. As we strive to provide the most flexibility for payments and considering our business is incorporated in Peru, additional expenses (as listed below) are applied for reasons beyond our control. We are not responsible for any additional or unforeseen expenses associated with payments. Payments can be made by:
- Direct deposits or transfers via any Scotia Bank with-in Peru, this option requires no additional costs.
- An International Bank Transfer for the amount due, plus $25, which reflects our direct costs.
- Paypal to process any major credit card.
- Visa on-line.
While at the Inn, you can pay your additional costs by Soles, USD $ in GOOD – GREAT condition or by Visa Credit Card Or Paypal. If you are coming as a tourist with a stamped visa of 2 months or less, you are exempt from the 18% hotel tax. For this exemption, we need to take a photocopy of your passport and visa stamp. If you are coming as a Peruvian National or Resident with a Carnet, your subject to the 18% IVA which is not included in the per night price.
- More than 30 days prior to reservation date, deposit is 100% refundable less associated expenses with refund and initial payment.
- Between 15-and 30 days prior to reservation date, deposit is 50% refundable less associated expenses with refund and initial payment.
- 14 days or less prior to reservation date, deposit is subject to loss.
- Full payment is due upon arrival regardless if guests stay their entire reservation, to cover both opportunity costs and related expenses associated with said reservation.
- Reservations that are interrupted or cancelled due to climate conditions, force majeure reasons, acts of nature, strikes, etc., are subject to no reimbursements being made as the result of such interruptions or cancellations that are beyond our control.